Chaoticscape 562-604
vote at chaoticscape.com

Real Life Pictures Of You

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Brb Paige on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 am

Rainbow wrote:
Jonny wrote:that my dear is the wallpaper
yesh but what does it mean? Rolling Eyes
I didn't see anything like that before.
i don't think it means anything :s i think it is just a design of some sort :L
avatar
Brb Paige

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Portland,Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Rainbow on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Brb Paige wrote:i don't think it means anything :s i think it is just a design of some sort :L
but stillll

it looks strange Embarassed
my opinionnn
avatar
Rainbow

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 25
Location : at homeee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Brb Paige on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Rainbow wrote:
Brb Paige wrote:i don't think it means anything :s i think it is just a design of some sort :L
but stillll

it looks strange Embarassed
my opinionnn
yeah it does look a bit strange
avatar
Brb Paige

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Portland,Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Zombeklr on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

to be honest. it looks like a bathroom x_x but with a bookshelf. cuz idk how they run things up in canada x-x americans got tv's an stuff. why not canadians hav bookshelfs XD
avatar
Zombeklr

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 27
Location : Post Falls, Idaho, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Brb Paige on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Zombeklr wrote:to be honest. it looks like a bathroom x_x but with a bookshelf. cuz idk how they run things up in canada x-x americans got tv's an stuff. why not canadians hav bookshelfs XD

O.o wth i dnt see a bookshelf
avatar
Brb Paige

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Portland,Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Jonny on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 am

there isnt a bookself, hes seeing things
avatar
Jonny
Sponsor, Donater
Sponsor, Donater

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 29
Location : Canada

View user profile http://Jayskillz.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Zombeklr on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 am

Jonny wrote:there isnt a bookself, hes seeing things
tbh hes rite. i saw a chair XD damn i suck at seeing things
avatar
Zombeklr

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 27
Location : Post Falls, Idaho, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Brb Paige on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 am

Zombeklr wrote:
Jonny wrote:there isnt a bookself, hes seeing things
tbh hes rite. i saw a chair XD damn i suck at seeing things
lol
avatar
Brb Paige

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 24
Location : Portland,Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Life Pictures Of You

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum